Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Who, why, what, when and how…
- Jason Florio – Latest Work – River Gambia images
- Why Exactly Are We Doing This Expedition? The whys and wherefores…
- Youtube and Vimeo: River Gambia Expedition, West Africa, and more
- Meet the River Gambia Expedition Team
- Meet the Press; Awards; Exhibitions
- The 2009 Expedition: A Short Walk in The Gambian Bush – a 930km African Odyssey
- An Exchange – Jason Florio’s limited edition fine art photography prints
- BIG Thanks to All Our Corporate Sponsors and Product Donors
- BIG love, respect and thanks – from West Africa
- PayPal Instructions
- Contact Jason Florio & Helen Jones-Florio – Expedition Leaders
Top Posts and Pages
- Growing up in The Gambia by Michael Mallinson - Vintage Gambia, West Africa
- Award-winning photographer, Jason Florio: Gallery of limited edition fine art photography prints (B/W & Color) - in exchange for donations to West Africa river expedition
- The 811 Ally 16.5' DR folding canoe - built, transported, and on the river...within 1 1/2 hours!
- PRESS: AfriTorial - 'Where on god's green earth is Makasutu?'
What people are looking at
All rights reserved ©Helen Jones-Florio ©Jason Florio. Content should not be republished without permission
‘YB3’ Tracking Device – River Gambia Expedition route map
The River Gambia Expedition is dedicated to the memory of a dear friend, inspirator, and one of life’s great storytellers – James English, 1939-2011 – Makasutu Culture Forest, The Gambia
An Exchange: donations for award-winning photographer, Jason Florio’s ‘River Gambia Expedition’ fine art prints